Dr. Dan Salgado, DN,CMT,LMT
Beginning in body work since 2000, Dr. Daniel Salgado graduated as a Massage Therapist from SOMA Institute (2000) and a Naprapathic Doctor from National College of Naprapathic Medicine (2007). Through his many years in the profession, he has accumulated many advanced techniques in manual therapy with a strong dedication to pain management, treatment and prevention. After graduating from NCNM, he founded his private practice as Balance Body Therapy.
- Bangrai Traditional Thai Massage (studied in Thailand)
- The Benjamin Institute of Advanced Studies (studied in Chicago)
- Mercier Therapy: Fertility Enhancement Training (studied in Chicago)
- Educator in the Physical Therapy Assistant Program (Morton College, Cicero, IL)
- Educator in the Massage Therapy Program (Morton College, Cicero, IL)
"In these years of practice, I have had one constant goal: to understand your rehabilitative needs and alleviate your constant (chronic) pains and problem areas. If a specific pain or injury exists, my professionally trained techniques such as Spinal Manipulation, Massage, Exercise Correction, Nutritional Supplementation and Ergonomic (postural) Examination and Correction will assist me to achieve a painless you."
If you have any questions about how my service can help you, or would like to learn more about Naprapathic Care at Balance Body Therapy, please call me at 708-956-7072 or email me at email@example.com to make an appointment today!